Household Economics, Personal Finance, Economics of Savings and Pensions.
I am a PhD student at the University of Turin. I collaborate with the Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies (CeRP) at the Collegio Carlo Alberto, and I have been a research associate at the Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC) at the George Washington University.
- PhD “Vilfredo Pareto” in Economics, University of Turin (2016 – )
- MSc. in Economics University of Turin (2015)
- MA in Economics, Collegio carlo Alberto (2015)
- BSc. in Economics, University of Turin (2014)
Work in Progress
- Retirement Expectations in the Aftermath of a Pension Reform
- Debt and Financial Vulnerability on the Verge of Retirement (with Lusardi A. and Mitchell O. S.). NBER Working Paper No. 23664.
- Entrepreneurial Spirits in Women and Men. The Role of Financial Literacy and Digital Skills (with Rossi M. and Ughetto E.). Department of Economics and Statistics, University of Torino, Working Paper Series, WP No. 59.
- Financial Vulnerability in Later Life and its Implications for Retirement Well-being (with Lusardi A. and Mitchell O. S.). TIAA Institute and Wharton School’s Pension Research Council/Boettner Center Working Paper.
- Financial Fragility in the US: Evidence and Implications (with Hasler A. and Lusardi A.). GFLEC Working Paper Series, WP 2018/1.
- Lusardi, A., Mitchell, O.S. and Oggero, N., 2018. The changing face of debt and financial fragility at older ages. In AEA Papers and Proceedings (Vol. 108, pp. 407-11).
- Fornero, E., Oggero, N. and Puglisi, R., 2018. Information and Financial Literacy for a Socially Sustainable NDC Pension System (No. 180). Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy). in Progress and Challenges of Nonfinancial Defined Pension Schemes, ed. R. Holzmann, E. Palmer, R Palacios, and S. Sacchi, Volume 2. World Bank Publications.