The official call for applications for admissions to the 2019/20 academic year is now closed. It was released on the 14th of March 2019 and it expired on the 16th of April 2019. The next call, valid for entry in academic year 2020/2021, will be released in March 2020.
At the moment a call is open, applicants must:
- Verify the entry requirements;
- Visit the official call webpage of the University of Turin;
- Visit the section “Submitting your application” on the UNITO website;
- Register by inserting the required personal information;
- In the process, select the Programme – Economics “Vilfredo Pareto”;
- Complete the online application with all the required information;
- Attach the academic qualifications and any other requred documents in pdf format.
Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the selection process. Instructions for the uploading of the required documents can be also found here.