Health economics, Early Childhood Development, Family Economics
- PhD “Vilfredo Pareto” in Economics, University of Turin (2016 – )
- MSc. in Economics and Finance, University of Padua (2014)
- BSc. in Management Economics, University of Padua (2011)
Work in Progress
- Effect of maternal postpartum depression on child’s health.
- Breda E., Schiavon L., 2017. “L’evoluzione del sistema moda in Veneto.” ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, Franco Angeli Editore, vol. 2017(3), pages 148-169.
- Research Assistant at Collegio Carlo Alberto (2018 – present)
- Teaching Assistant in Microeconomics at SME, University of Turin (2018)
- Research Assistant (intern) at the local economic analysis division of the Bank of Italy in Venice (2016)