Applied Economics, Microeconometrics, Economic History
My main research interests are related to applied economics and microeconometrics. I’ve gained interest for applied research during my studies at University of Bergamo, where I had my Bachelor (2016) and my Master’s (2018) degree. Moreover, between November 2016 and March 2017 I have been intern at the Inter-American Development Bank board of directors in Washington DC. I’m currently interested to the empirical analysis of social capital determinants.
- PhD “Vilfredo Pareto” in Economics, University of Turin (2018 – )
- MSc. in Economics and Global Markets, University of Bergamo (2018)
- BSc. in Economics, University of Bergamo (2016)
Work in Progress
- Earthquake risk and cooperation: an empirical investigation
- Majority Councilor in municipal council of San Giovanni Bianco (Bergamo) (2016-2018)