Labour Economics, Credit and Finance
After receiving the MSc in 2014 from Bocconi University in Economics and Social Sciences and the MA in Economics and Complexity at Collegio Carlo Alberto in 2015, I enrolled in the “Vilfredo Pareto” Doctorate in Economics in which I study profiles and determinants in labour market entrance. Moreover, I am a Junior Researcher at Collegio Carlo Alberto on the Youth Employment PartnerSHIP project.
- PhD “Vilfredo Pareto” in Economics, University of Turin (2015 – )
- MA in Economics and Complexity (MADAS), Collegio Carlo Alberto (2015)
- MSc. in Economic and Social Sciences, Bocconi University (2014)
- BSc. in Economics and Social Sciences (2013)
Work in Progress
- Jumping into Traps: the Scarring Effect of Being a Temp. (with F. Berton and B. Contini)
- Early work careers in Europe. A comparative analysis of NEETs’ profiles and their determinants. (with M. A. Filandri and L. Pacelli)
- Bank credit policies and firm employment: an empirical analysis of loans maturity and employment contracts duration.