Empirical Asset Pricing, Empirical Corporate Finance
I earned my Master of Science in Finance and Master of Arts in Quantitative Finance at University of Turin and Collegio Carlo Alberto. Thereafter, I cooperated as Teaching and Research assistant at the Swiss Finance Institute in Lugano and worked as Quantitative Analyst in the financial sector. My main research interests are in the areas of Empirical Corporate Finance, Asset Pricing and Institutional Investors. One of my coauthored papers has been covered by news outlets such as The Times and Columbia Law School blog. My current activities are focused on the potential real effects arising from interaction between Credit and Equity markets.
- PhD “Vilfredo Pareto” in Economics, University of Turin (2016 – )
- II Level Master Degree Quantitative Finance, University of Turin and Collegio Carlo Alberto (2011)
- MSc. in Finance, University of Turin (2010)
Work in Progress
- Family First? Nepotism and Corporate Investment
- Equity Fire Sales and CDS Pricing