The official call for applications for admissions in the 2020/21 academic year (cycle 36 of the program) expired on June 4th 2020 at noon (Italian time). For reference, the expired call can be dowloaded here (in Italian) and here (in English). The next call (entry in Academic Year 2021/22) will be released in April 2021.
On top of the official application, candidates were also invited to submit their Expression of Interest according to the guidelines described below.
To submit the Expression of Interest, the following material must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- This completed form;
- An updated Curriculum Vitae;
- At least two letters of reference (please ask your referees to send the letters directly to email@example.com);
- A brief research proposal (3/5 pages) that (broadly) falls within one of the following research themes. The proposal should contain the research question, the state of the literature and the methodology the candidate intends to apply.
- Labour economics
- Economics of development and migration
- Family economics and gender discrimination
- Economics of science and innovation
- Technological change, total factor productivity and competitive advantage
- Monetary policy
- Applied monetary policy and macroeconometrics
- Industrial economics
- Game theory
- Asset pricing models and portfolio choice models
- Local public services and optimal taxation
- Economics of crime and corruption
- Cognitive economics, experiments and agent based simulation for theory and policy
- Models of decision making under ambiguity
- Advances in corporate finance
- Voting theory and political economy
Important note: this “expression of interest” does not substitute the official application, which will have to be sent in due time. The submission of the official application remains the only way for being considered by the selection committee.