The official call for applications for admissions in the 2022/23 academic year (cycle 38 of the program) closed on the May 31st, 2022. For future reference, it can be downloaded here (both in English and in Italian).
Potential candidates were also invited to submit their Expression of Interest.
To submit the Expression of Interest, the following material should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- This completed form;
- An updated Curriculum Vitae;
- Two letters of reference (please ask your referees to send the letters directly to email@example.com);
- A brief research proposal (3/5 pages) that (broadly) falls within one of the following research themes. The proposal should contain the research question, the state of the literature and a description of the methodology the candidate intends to apply.
- Inequalities in the labor markets
- Economics of education, migration and health
- Family economics
- Economics of gender
- Public policy evaluation
- Economics of science and innovation
- Technological change, total factor productivity and competitive advantage
- Applied monetary policy and macroeconometrics
- Industrial organization and productivity analysis
- Game theory and applications
- Regulation of product and labor markets
- Health economics, federalism and fiscal decentralizazion
- Economics of crime and corruption
- Complexity economics and agent based simulation for theory and policy
- Models of decision making under ambiguity
- Behavioral political economics: Psychology, policy preferences, and economic policy
- Observational learning and fake news
- Insurance mathematics and pension funds
- Asset pricing models and portfolio choice models
- Economic, political and social consequences of status concerns and peer pressures
- Experimental Economics: Social and political preferences
- Environmental and climate change economics
- Political economy of development and conflicts
- the “expression of interest” does NOT substitute the official application, which will have to be sent in due time. The submission of the official application remains the only way for properly enrolling in the selection process.
- The research proposal will also have to be included in the official application, reference letters will not.