Subjective Wellbeing, Inequality, Applied Economics
- PhD “Vilfredo Pareto” in Economics, University of Turin (2016 – )
- MSc. in International Cooperation and Sustainable Development, University of Rome “Tor Vergata” (2016)
- MSc. in European Economics and Business law, University of Rome “Tor Vergata” (2015)
- BSc. in Accounting, University of Rome “Tor Vergata” (2013)
Work in Progress
- Long term effect of inequality of opportunity in Italy on human capital.
- Gambling addiction in Italy. A Field experiment. (with Newall P.)
- Boat landings and political preferences. (with Conzo P. and Zotti R.)
- Fake news and ethnic discrimination. A lab experiment. (with Conzo P. and Migheli M.)
- Becchetti, L., Bellucci, D. and Rossetti, F., 2018. Gamblers, scratchers and their financial education. Economia Politica, 35(1), pp.127-162.
- Bellucci, D., Fuochi, G. and Conzo, P., 2019. Ain’t got no, I got life: Childhood exposure to WW2 and financial risk taking in adult life (No. 201905). University of Turin.
- Generativity and Subjective Wellbeing. Becchetti L. and Bellucci D., Centre for Financial and Management Studies, SOAS University of London, 2019
- Teaching Assistant for undergraduate courses in Macroeconomics at SAA, University of Turin
- Teaching Assistant for undergraduate courses in Microceconomics at University of Turin
- Consultant at Research and Impact Assessment Division of International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- Students Tutor for the master in International Cooperation and Sustainable Development at University of Rome “Tor Vergata”