Mathematical Economics, Microeconomic Theory, Decision Theory, Behavioral Economics, Bounded Rationality.
After my MSc in Corporate Finance at University of Catania, under the supervision of prof. Giarlotta. I spent a 4 month research internship at Queen Mary University of London (Math department). There I focused on dynamics of novelties and innovations, under the supervision of prof. Vito Latora. In August 2017, I started the MA in Economics at Collegio Carlo Alberto. In June 2018, I enrolled in the Vilfredo Pareto Phd program, hosted by Collegio Alberto.
- PhD “Vilfredo Pareto” in Economics, University of Turin (2018 – )
- MA in Economics, Collegio Carlo Alberto (2018)
- MSc in Corporate Finance, Università di Catania (2016)
- BA in Business Economics, Università di Catania (2014)
Work in Progress
- Ambition Vs Social Pressure, the “one-many” ordering, with prof. Giarlotta and prof. Reito