Political Economics, Public Economics, Crime Economics, Applied Economics
- PhD “Vilfredo Pareto” in Economics, University of Turin (2015 – present)
- MSc. in Economics and Social Sciences, Bocconi University (2014)
- BSc. in International Economics and Management, University of Padua (2011)
Work in Progress
- Impatience and crime. Evidence from the NLSY97. (with Basiglio S., and Turati G.).
- The new, the old and the populist: the rise of (right-wing) populists’ parties in the aftermath of Tangentopoli.
- Women and Corruption Scandals: Evidence from Female Mayors in Italy.