Complex Systems Theory, ABM, Economic Methodology, Policy Evaluations, Technological Change, Welfare Systems.
- PhD “Vilfredo Pareto” in Economics, University of Turin (2017 – )
- MA in Data Science for Complex Economic Systems (MADAS), Collegio Carlo Alberto (2017)
- MSc. in Economics, University of Turin (2016)
- BSc. in Economics, University of Genoa (2014)
Work in Progress
- The methodological status of Agent-based modelling. Simulations as a way to causal explanations (with Leombruni R.)
- Fighting the tyranny of the herd: recommender systems, profit loss and consumers heterogeneous preferences. An Agent-based model (with Guerzoni M.)
- From unemployment benefits to minimum income proposals: updating welfare system to face inequalities. A microsimulation (with Leombruni R.)
- How to face gender bias in academic positions? An ABM proposal (with Pasqua S.)
- Is correlation enough? (Spoiler: no!), chapter of Datacrazia, published for D Editore, 2018.
- Reclutamento accademico: come tutelare il pluralismo epistemico? Un modello di simulazione ad agenti (with Debernardi C. and Viola M.) Sistemi Intelligenti (submission accepted), 2020.
- Teaching Assistant in Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, University of Turin (2019).
- Distance Learning Tutor of MALED – Master in Applied Labor Economics and Development. ILO – International Labor Organization, Turin, (2019).