Complex Systems Theory, ABM, Economic Methodology, Policy Evaluations, Technological Change, Welfare Systems.
- PhD “Vilfredo Pareto” in Economics, University of Turin (2017 – )
- MA in Data Science for Complex Economic Systems (MADAS), Collegio Carlo Alberto (2017)
- MSc. in Economics, University of Turin (2016)
- BSc. in Economics, University of Genoa (2014)
Work in Progress
- The methodological status of Agent-based modelling. Simulations as a way to causal explanations (with R. Leombruni R.)
- Simulating epistemic bias in academic recruitment (with Debernardi C. and Viola M.)
- How big data and algorithms drive consumption choices in online selling services. An ABM simulation (with Guerzoni M.)
- Is correlation enough? (Spoiler: no!), chapter of Datacrazia, published for D Editore, 2018.
Teaching Assistant in Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, University of Turin (2019)